JOBS AT QUIKSILVER:
In 1969, two Torquay locals, Alan Green and John Law, turned to making boardshorts in their home garage based on what they saw as a market opportunity. Authenticity, innovation, pride, confidence and a belief in limitless potential have been the foundations in Quiksilver becoming the largest and most prestigious clothing and apparel company in the action outdoor sports industry.
These values are reflected in our employee attitudes, our products, our stores, the athletes we sponsor, the world-class events we promote and in our worldwide advertising. To become market leader takes hard work – to stay there, even harder work. Our expectations of our employees are naturally high, and in turn our employees can expect support and empowerment to be the very best they can be.
If you want to share this exciting journey with us then we want to hear from you!
Quiksilver is proud to be named in BRW’s top 50 employers in 2012.
Quiksilver's brand vision is to awaken the spirit of surfing that lives in everyone. Our people seek to bring this vision to life through adopting an active outdoor lifestyle, which is reflected in a number of our employee benefits.
BENEFITS OF WORKING @ QUIKSILVER
Coming on board with Quiksilver opens the door to a wide variety of benefits, discounts and opportunities. Aside from the obvious benefit of working with the world's leading surf brands, Roxy, Quiksilver & DC Shoes, Quiksilver employees also have access to a broad range of employee benefits that range from study assistance to share purchase plans, and combine to make a great place to work even greater. Where else can you come to work in a tee-shirt and thongs? Or surf with the CEO at lunchtime? Or rub shoulders with a world champion athlete in the office?
Quiksilver’s long list of innovative employee benefits also includes:
- Professional development opportunities including study assistance, training and education and leadership development programs.
- Work/Life Quality programs such as an employee assistance program, subsidised gym membership, discounted health insurance, paid maternity leave and child care rebates, social club.
- Quiksilver’s long list of innovative employee benefits and child care rebates, social club and paid employee volunteer opportunities.
- Financial wellbeing intiatives such as financial planning advise, employee share purchase program and salary sacrificing.
- Service awards for employees who have been with Quiksilver for 10, 15, 20 and 25 years.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1. What is the best way for me to apply for a job at Quiksilver?
- Please search our current available jobs and follow the instructions to apply via email.
- 2. What jobs are available now?
- You can search all current vacancies on this page (scroll up).
- 3. I applied for a job online, how long will it take before I can schedule an interview?
- We review all applications for each of the open positions after the application closing date. You should expect to hear from us within two weeks of the closing date if you have been short listed for an interview.
- 4. How long will you keep my information on file?
We keep all applications on file for six months after receiving them. Our previous applications are the first place we look when we have a new vacancy. If we have an opportunity that we think you may be suited to, we will contact you to begin the interview stage of our recruitment process.
We can only keep your application on our database for a total of six months so if you haven’t heard from us in that time, please send us an updated CV.
Likewise, if you see a position advertised on our website that interests you, make sure you contact us to let us know you’re keen!
- 5. What should I wear to my interview?
- We are a casual company, so feel free to wear jeans! The dress standards at work are flexible, though it is expected that all employees will be appropriately attired in a way that best reflects the Quiksilver brand.