Returns & Exchanges
100 Day Refund or Exchange & 30 Day Exchange policies
We want to ensure that you are completely happy with your purchase. We understand that sometimes it’s difficult to choose the right products online and its ok to change your mind!. We allow a refund or exchange for goods returned within 100 days of purchase if the goods (including all tags, labels and packaging) are unused, unworn and in original, undamaged condition, provided you have proof of purchase and have complied with the conditions of sale. This does not include discounted or promotional items.
Discounted and promotional goods may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase, provided the goods (including all tags, labels and packaging) are unused, unworn and in original, undamaged condition, provided you have proof of purchase and have complied with the conditions of sale.
There are two ways that products may be returned to us for a refund or exchange:
Return it in store
It's easy to return your item in store! Just take it in to your nearest Quiksilver store in Australia and they can assist you from there. Bear in mind that not all stores carry the same products, so an on the spot exchange may not always be possible. Remember to take your proof of purchase with you.
Not sure where your nearest store is? Click here to find it!
Please note that returns cannot be processed by our factory outlet stores.
Or send it back by Mail
Prior to sending your item please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1800 090 402 (between 7am-7pm weekdays) and request a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number). Once you receive your RA Number, please post the item with the RA Number written on the front of the parcel and PROOF OF PURCHASE enclosed to:
PO Box 234
Please ensure the items are packed either in a satchel or a box and that nothing is attached to the original packaging.
Items sent by mail for exchange or refund can take up to 2 weeks (excluding Australia Post delivery times). That time includes time for the goods to be processed and then shipped back to you.
- Proof of purchase is required for all refunds or exchanges.
- The 100 Day Refund or Exchange policy applies to full-priced items only and does not include discounted items or items included in promotions.
- Product exchanges are subject to availability.
- Returned goods, other than faulty items, must be returned in a resalable condition (unworn, unwashed, with the tags still attached) and in the original unmarked packaging.
- We recommend that you use registered mail for all refund and exchanges claims, as we cannot be responsible for items should they be lost in transit.
- Specific warranty terms may apply to technical products.
Additional returns and exchanges information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded in the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If you wish to return a faulty item for a refund, repair or replacement, please follow the steps of a normal return as set out above
- Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames.
- We will refund the reasonable postage costs of a return if the returned product is deemed faulty. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
The returns and exchange policies on this page are applicable to online sales only.
Please contact Customer Service if you require further information.
Telephone: 1800 090 402